Could Gum Disease Ruin Your Health?
5 things you should know before you skip your next dental appointment!
- Recently, an astonishing amount of research has confirmed that there is a link between periodontal (gum) disease and a number of systemic diseases. These include heart disease, stroke, diabetes, low-birth weight babies, and respiratory disease.
- Periodontal disease is the #1 cause of tooth loss.
- Tobacco use increases your risk for developing periodontal disease.
- A stressful lifestyle may be putting you at risk for acquiring periodontal disease.
- 75 % of all adults will develop some form of periodontal disease at some time in their lives.
Do you or someone you love experience any of the following symptoms:
- Bleeding gums
- Painful, swollen, or tender gums
- Bad breathe or a bad taste in your mouth
- Loose teeth
- Sores in your mouth
If you answered yes to any of the above symptoms, please click here for your FREE REPORT andor call us at 317-272-2700 to schedule a check-up today!